Guidelines for Camera Ready Paper Submissions
- Authors should register at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=clt16 to submit their papers. Registration is confirmed through email.
- Papers are to be submitted in pdf format, no more than eight pages in length including references.
- Please follow the instructions given in template
document to prepare the submission.
- The review process will be double-blind, so authors are requested NOT to provide any names or contact details on the submitted paper.
Guidelines for Poster Preparation
General aim and format
- A poster is a graphical approach to present the research. In presenting your research with a poster, you should aim to use the poster as a means for generating active discussion of the research.
- Limit the text to about one-fourth of the poster space, and use “visuals” (graphs, photographs, schematics, maps, etc.) to tell your “story”.
Design and layout specifications
- The maximum size of your poster shall not exceed 91.44 cm wide by 152.4 cm high (36” W x 60” H). The poster does not necessarily have to fill the entire working area.
- The poster can be oriented in the "portrait" position (long dimension is vertical) or "landscape" position (wide dimension in horizontal).
- Some compulsory portions of the poster are title, background and objectives, methodology, results including figures, conclusions, and acknowledgements and references (see Figure below).
- Make it obvious to the viewer how to progressively view the poster. The poster generally should read from left to right, and top to bottom. Numbering the individuals panels, or connecting them with arrows is a standard "guidance system".
- Leave some open space in the design. An open layout is less tiring to the eye and mind.